Best Western Mission Bay is committed to ensuring that we are accessible friendly for anyone with special needs. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Best Western Mission Bay strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Best Western Mission Bay is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Best Western Mission Bay
- Phone: +1 (619)-275-5700
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address: 2575 Clairemont Drive, San Diego, California, 92117-6602, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Hotel Accessible Features
- Accessible entry and passage doors (Front door 41" width and room doors 32" width)
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility (the ADA parking is 116” in width)
- Loading and unloading zone is 100” in width
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
- Accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair accessible elevator
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible swimming pool
- Widened doorways and maneuvering space
- Communication kits available upon request
- Room 118 is located on the ground floor and has one king sized bed. This room features a roll-in shower.
- Rooms 219, 219, and 318 are located on the second and third floors near the elevator and each have one king sized bed. These rooms have a tub/shower combination with grab bars.
- Room 212 is located on the second floor near the elevator and has two queen sized beds. This room features a roll-in shower.
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility and hearing-accessible features
- Adjustable showerhead
- Alarms - Visual Strobe
- Braille room numbers
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars in guest room
- Roll-in showers available in some rooms
- Tubs with grab bars in some rooms
- Service support animals welcomed with a warm aloha!